Victoria British

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Victoria British
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:18:39 EST
"HA!  I just called Victoria British and told the young lady I needed new
wheels for my 73 MG Midget.  Her response?

"the whole wheel? like the tire?""

I wonder if it's the same person I talked to yesterday.  I ordered something
that came incomplete.  The original bag had been cut open and it was in a big
ziplock with the part number written on masking tape, no instructions.   After
three calls I got the instructions faxed and they mentioned several things I
didn't have.  I called yesterday to see if there was a list of what should be
in there and she said "whatever's in the picture in the catalog".  I asked if
she could have someone get another one and see what was in it (through the
clear bag) and she said someone would call me back in a few days.  She seemed
kind of mad I would want that.  I've had this part for going on a month now,
someday it will be on my car, and I'm starting to think the hardware store will
be
involved before that day.

Not trying to bag vicky brit, if it weren't for their blow-ups I'd have no
washers on my clutch bolts among 10 million other mistakes.  Just not the best
day there in customer service yesterday I guess.

Mark M.