Re: Victoria British

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Victoria British
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:04:36 -0700
> Where exactly is my "local grocer" that supplies things like rubber seat
> webbing, a reproduction ashtray, hood trim, emblems or "that funny shaped
> bracket that holds the thing to the part".

Well, there are several Vicky Brit, Moss, etc. dealers on this list.  They
would tend to know more about the cars than typical phone clerks.  I could
put on my Fat Chance Garage hat and say that I can get you parts from Vicky
Brit, but I'm not familiar enough with Spridgets.  And FCG customer service
is not exactly the speediest in the world, sad to say.

But there are alternatives to dealing directly with people who have
limited knowledge of what they sell.  Check out the Monster List at
http://dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html

mjb.