Traded done, switch from wires?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Traded done, switch from wires?
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:57:18 EST
Now that I got my hands on the Midget (see prior post), my thought is that
the car has autocross written all over it.

I have set of 6" wide vega aluminum wheels, which if I could I would switch
over to. I know nothing looks better than an LBC with wire wheels on it. Which
is exactly why I will be giving you unique opportunity to bid on "wire wheel
conversion kit" on a ebay site soon coming to your neighborhood.

So what would be involved in this?

New front hubs?
New rear hubs and axles, or a whole new rear axle casting.?

>From my stand point, I already have the wheels, the front hubs, and a set of
steel wheel hardened axles.

David Oliner