Re: Wee tight

To: <Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>
Subject: Re: Wee tight
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:30:14 -0600
Cc: <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tommy:

Ed say:

Tommy, whilst I do NOT argue the

<<Since it's my hobby and I take huge pleasure from doing things myself,>>

Part, I DO argue the

<< I don't count my labor value.>>

part.

YOU simply CANNOT get an insurence Co. to give what the car is WORTH AFTER
your "labor" is included.

i.e., car in currently "valued" at $4000.  You put you interior in WITHOUT
adding the materials AND your labor and THEN changing the value of the car
to $5300+.

If you even THINK any insurence company is going to TRUST you that the NEW
$5300 is "correct" then you have simply (as Brits might say<G>)  G O N E
'round the bend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who WILL lose??

Trust me, it will NOT be the insurence company!!

Comment, Jay??

Happy New Year ALL!!!

ED"

Ditto!