RE: Pressure regulator suggestion

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Pressure regulator suggestion
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 20:31:18 -0500
Cc: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Moss?  Not I.  At least, not unless I'm pretty desperate.  Sounds like you
have recent price knowledge.  What was the latest price?  Of course, I still
use the points type unit and really have no reason to change.
BTW, I'm heading to the garage for a few hours, so I'll be off line for the
rest of the evening.  Besides a beetle frame repair and a Porsche 356 floor
pan repair, Mini and the knuckleheads demand my attention, having elected to
stay in out of the rain today.  Damn cats seem to be a bit smarter than we
are.
Bud