Re: what's in the bag? "road trips"

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: what's in the bag? "road trips"
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:51:47 -0500
It has been said that there are only two things required in a tool box:  Duct
tape, for putting two things together, and WD40 for everyting else!!!

I have a friend, demented, that has Maserati Bi-Turbos:  his tool box consists
of a cell phone with the car hauler company as #1 on the speed dial!!!!!

But I like chuck's list better.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini