Re: No LBC - Removing paint from bakelite?

Subject: Re: No LBC - Removing paint from bakelite?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:08:22 -0500
Cc: kmmccarley@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
On delicate items I use stripper from the model railroad shop that is
made specially for plastics. I think Bakelite is tough enough for most
chemicals as long as you don't leave it too long. I wiped the blower
housing on Little Bits with acrylic lacquer thinner before spraying semi
gloss black on it and it didn't do any harm.

Dave