RE: The SS03 panoramic photo

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The SS03 panoramic photo
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:33:20 -0600 with any abuse report
The artists name was Doug Chadwick, here is a website that is selling a
lotus panoramic like our sprites http://www.drivingclothes.com/LOG21Chad.htm
I cant find much other information , but I know he resides in Hillsboro Wv

I know I was able to look him up, through the yellow pages, when I was
wondering what happened to my photo, I called, sorry I don't have that info
any more...

I would think like most artists, they keep copies and would be pretty kewl
about another sale. it wasn't really too cheap, but now, the price doesn't
matter. Its like a deer mount, its crazy to pay for, but the enjoyment, is
priceless. a suggestion, if you do locate buying a copy, buy it framed.

 The entire process of the photo was worth as much as I paid for it, The
equipment used was older than my sprite, and worked better than anything new
I know about.