Re: The SS03 panoramic photo

To: <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: Re: The SS03 panoramic photo
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:33:46 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
actually, the picture of john sprinzel sitting in my car with me standing
next to the car  is a highly prized posession !   that would not have
happened anywhere else!   and!  john has autographed it too!    that one
moment at the SS03 means more to me than most of the rest of the meet!  let
alone daniel and john both autographed my car joining bic healey and gerry
coker's autographs!  not saying i did not enjoy myself or the meet held
nothing else!  it was a good time and i had a great time meeting people who
i just knew as a sign line here.  LOL!  to some degree i was also the mobile
tool truck too!  ;)  carrying a full load of chemicals and minor supplies
along with the "road tools" in my van allows me to be of assistance
frequently at the track.  i know my floor jack got a work out during the
meet.

chuck
been there....broke that!  ......then had ta fix it......again.......  :)