Re: The SS03 panoramic photo

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The SS03 panoramic photo
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:06:14 -0600
> <i did not order the SS03 picture from doug but i did order the SOC03
(saab
> owner's convention) panoramic photo from him!  >
>

> well at least we know where WE rate, ;)

Heck, Willy, I didn't order it either. Of course, IF they had taken the
picture at the scheduled time so that my car was in the shot, I probably
would have shelled out the money. It still annoys me that I got back from
Gettysburg in plenty of time for the scheduled shot, just to find that
somebody had decided to average things out for the Spree by having one thing
end at the time it was supposed to start instead of starting at the time it
was supposed to end like everything else ;-)
What do you mean I've got issues???
I did love the tiny little schedules that fit in the name badges (must have
been Frank's idea), too bad they had no perceptible relation to reality....
David