Re: NLBC - Unions

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: NLBC - Unions
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:39:54 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/31/2004 3:15:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
PilotRob@webtv.net writes:
unions will defend any member regardless
of their culpability.

So will managment, American being a
prime example, Jay.
I beg to differ Captin...The companies I've worked for have made it clear
that if I screw up...like sexually harass one of the clerks...I'm on my own and
unemployed...makes work a lot less interesting.

Robert B. Houston
'73 Midget...and others

You know what's interesting about Washington? It's the kind of place where
second-guessing has become second nature.George W. Bush, Speech on May 17, 2002