Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:41:29 EST
In a message dated 02/02/2004 9:43:08 AM Mountain Standard Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:
Got a new rocker shaft and am going to ream bushings
in rockers to fit.  Is there a specified clearance?

Also:
1) How many saw Janet Jackson's snoob exposed during
the halftime show?

2) How many didn't notice because you were already
picturing her nekkid?

=====
Ron Soave
Ron,

Don't know on the rockers.

I was reading my spridget mail when my wife said "did you see that?"

I'm afraid she looks too much like her brother for me to picture nekkid
without shivering.

Robert Houston

COP QUOTES

"Someone, somewhere is practicing. If you're not,
and someday, if you should meet, you will lose."

"Shoot them until they think they're dead."

"I don't believe they should use the electric chair, they
need to use electric bleachers."