Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl

Subject: Re: Rocker arm clearance and Superbowl
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 17:41:58 -0600
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a nice close up photo if anyone is interested. Contact me off
If anyone has the video, I could use it for Vol. 2 of my joke collection........

The ONLY reason I saw it, was because my wife came in and asked me to turn it
on. She asks, is that Michael, or Janet.
After the snoob shot, I was pretty sure it was Janet. After the news stories, I
was sure........