Re: Siezed T-stat housing

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Siezed T-stat housing
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:17:09 -0500
Tap-tap-tap-tap.  That's the sound of gentle tapping on the housing.  More
penetrant.  More tapping.  Heat it if you can.  More lubricant.  More tapping.
May take several DAYS, I'm afraid to say.

And I really like Paul A's suggestion of BOLTs  instead of studs, don't you??

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini