Re: MS settlement - No LBC - Left Coasters Read...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MS settlement - No LBC - Left Coasters Read...
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 15:05:02 -0500
More abuse of the legal system by trial attorneys. They collect 25% -
33.33% and the plaintiff's get a voucher only good IF they spend MORE money.

I received a similar "settlement" from a class action lawsuit against
New York Life last. I didn't cash the check to obtain my "settlement",
however, as the check was worth more to me than the money. The check was
for $5.00 !

Class action lawsuits exist for the benefit of the attorneys and law
firms bringing the action. These lawsuits should be severely limited,
but lawyers MAKE the laws.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>