Re: MS settlement - No LBC - Left Coasters Read...

To: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MS settlement - No LBC - Left Coasters Read...
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:03:03 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay Fishbein wrote:

> More abuse of the legal system by trial attorneys. They collect 25% -
> 33.33% and the plaintiff's get a voucher only good IF they spend MORE money.

My brother was in the Chevy gas tank class action deal. He got a coupon
for $$ off his next new Chevy vehicle.
So with that he bought a Ford.
John Hancock told me I was supposed to get $100 from a class action suit
against them. My agent wanted me to buy more life insurance with my
whopping hundred bucks. I told him to mail me the check, I'll go out to
dinner. I'm still waiting lots of years later.
And just the other day I recieved something from Bell Atlantic mobile
about a class action. This time I just tossed it. I am finding that it
just costs me stamps and time to file papers and end up with nothing.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ