Re: Replies, bandwidth, etc.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replies, bandwidth, etc.
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:15:47 -0000
I went to take a look too, and yes it does work.  But I did not find it
particularly user friendly.  Too much navigating around different pages,
forums and topics.
I posted a couple of messages and read a few but was not enthused to start
learning my way around a whole new set-up

I like the simplicity of one click to open my mail programme and one click
to download all messages.  I am on 1/2 a dozen lists and have messages
automatically sorted into the relevant list folder. Quick and simple.

Sorry Mark!

Guy