RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations

To: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>
Subject: RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:13:55 -0600 with any abuse report
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi
I've been just toying with that question my self, I looked into a lot of
different things, even thought about a black and white tile, way too $$,
last week I redid part of the basement with a 2 part epoxy paint from
rustoleum, and its awesome, it has these little sprinkles that you may or
may not kinda throw onto the wet paint, I did it in the basement, and its
awesome, when the weather warms, Im going to do it to the bugbarn, there is
3 different grades, basement, Garage, and industrial.

just finishing the shelving down  there (takin a break) I will put some
pictures up later today or tomorrow if you would like, I will send you the
link.

Willy