Re: Garage floor treatment recommendations

To: cartman@rcn.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage floor treatment recommendations
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:30:17 EST
In a message dated 02/20/2004 10:33:47 AM Mountain Standard Time,
cartman@rcn.com writes:
I had seen the black and white tile before from one of the specialty car
catalogs, but I never looked at the price.  General consensus seems to be
that it is a very nice option, but also very expensive.

I had also thought about the epoxy sealants, and that seems to be the most
widely used method.  It won't be a problem cleaning the floor and letting
different layers dry, considering there's nothing in there yet. <grin>   I'd
be looking for particular brands and types that people have used
successfully.
.

Well heck, get couple of cases of masking tape and make a faux black and
white tile floor!

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Author Unknown