RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage floor treatment recommendations
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:20:31 -0600 with any abuse report
ya know Robert, I THOUGHT abought doing just that, and with the laser
equipment I own, it wouldn't be that hard,,, but DAMN the time it would
take........ mask one color off, paint, let dry, take the tape off, mask the
other color off....... yada yada...

as kewl as the rustoleum with color speckles looks, I think thats what I
will do........  but you never know.......