Re: Stirrin' up some s**t

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**t
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:50:55 -0500
In March 2003, the reason we invaded Iraq was because there was an
imminent threat of by use of weapons of mass destruction against the
United States. It was vital that  the U. S. act quickly.

That was then and this is now, and the reason now is that Hussein was a
violent dictator.

It is conceded that Iraq had nothing to do with "9/11", but it is still
used as an excuse for the invasion.

In basic terms, it's like this. You're standing at the bar (pub, for
purposes of this list.) and the guy to your right does something
unmentionable to your lady friend and splits before you can catch him.
So with nothing else to do, you sucker-punch the guy on your left.

The guy on your left had nothing to do with it but since he was an
a**hole, you say he deserved it anyway.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct