Re: Stirrin' up some s**t

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stirrin' up some s**t
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:05:59 -0800 (PST)
more than "just an asshole"  the two guys seemed to be friends, the
second guy was buying the first drinks, and he started taunting you
after the first guy took off.

hes also a rich asshole who beats his wife.

--- Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> In March 2003, the reason we invaded Iraq was because there was an
> imminent threat of by use of weapons of mass destruction against the
> United States. It was vital that  the U. S. act quickly.
>
> That was then and this is now, and the reason now is that Hussein was
> violent dictator.
>
> It is conceded that Iraq had nothing to do with "9/11", but it is
> still
> used as an excuse for the invasion.
>
> In basic terms, it's like this. You're standing at the bar (pub, for
> purposes of this list.) and the guy to your right does something
> unmentionable to your lady friend and splits before you can catch
> him.
> So with nothing else to do, you sucker-punch the guy on your left.
>
> The guy on your left had nothing to do with it but since he was an
> a**hole, you say he deserved it anyway.
>
> --
>
> jay fishbein
> wallingford, ct
> http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
> <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>
>

> John.Deikis@med.va.gov wrote:
>
> >Okay....I need a reminder:  Why DID we invade Iraq?

=====
The Flashfire Webhosting Project.
www.TheFlashfire.net
quality webhosting since 1999.