Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pizza was Re: Auto Recalls
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:04:10 -0800 (PST)
--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> Give me a Giordano's Stuffed pizza any day!

David,
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you last weekend.  So
much so that I now will make it a personal mission to
get you to NY for real pizza.  The best is St. Mark's
down on St. Marks Place in the Village, off 3rd Ave.
Any LI pizzeria will do, as well.  I haven't found
decent pizza west of the Hudson, with the exception of
Paisano's on the Strand in Hermosa Beach.  He's from
Brooklyn, of course.

Eating Giordano's Leftovers for Lunch Today,
'hopper

=====
Ron Soave

"The test of success is not what you do when you're on top. Success is how high
you bounce when you hit bottom."

- General George S. Patton, Jr