Re: (Spridget) Nobody ever asks "Who does your hair?" 21 Mar 2004 20:11:

To: yup1275@earthlink.net (Captain Rapture)
Subject: Re: (Spridget) Nobody ever asks "Who does your hair?" 21 Mar 2004 20:11:09 -0700
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:23:26 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets), apexshot@charter.net (jim coppage), cuda340s@comcast.net (David Kirkbride), kahuna07@thevine.net (kahuna07@thevine.net h)
Understandable, David...

Definitely, a Frank Clarici type of joint,
obviously!! No wonder the car didn't
want to go there (heh, heh, heh!! <VBG>)

My Vizardized Spridget did more or less the same thing in the middle of
the Whitestone Bridge one day. Glad I was "over the hump" and on the way
down when it did....you see, the
screw fitting in one of the legs on the
DCOE manifold had "unwound" itself   (due to vibration, I guess) and
"blew
itself" off.

Got off the bridge (engine popping away like mad) and found the plug
sitting on
the valve cover (ribbed "flat" aftermarket
type designed with larger 1.5 rockers in
mind).

Got out the took kit, fastened it down and
went on my merry way..."loctiteitidit" down at first
opportunity...always something, eh?! :)

Hope you get back to Al's real soon for
some great Italian..raised on the stuff...
love it!! I'm gettin' hungry now...:)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)