Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:10:33 -0800
Cc: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Like I said, not a good choice.

Larry, sorry to hear it's not gone well. I thought it sounded promising.

Robert,

It won't fit in a Morris unless you do a major modification on the
firwall. I already looked into this. The Morris does have plenty of
height but nowhere near the length to fit anything more than about 19
or 20 inches. The Suzuki needs at least 21 to 22 inches (not
including the dizzy and rear water outlet) and the Miata drivetrain
(which I wish would fit) needs probably 2 inches more.

Gerard