Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suzuki G13b swap int Spridget
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 21:40:10 -0600
> I've got a 455 Pontiac motor I'm thinking about putting in my bug-I ...

OK, Let me quote from the first chapter of a book that I have on
engine-swapping:

"Sure it will fit. Maybe it will even run. Will it be useable? That all
depends on what you want to use it for."

The day is not that far off when we will cringe at the thought of cutting up
a BugEye to put in a non-A-Series engine. Fortunately, it will take a bit
longer to catch up to my RWA Midget ;-) Maybe by then the 210 5-speed and AL
head will be considered "period mods"...
David Lieb