Engine Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Question
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:27:45 -0600
I took My bugeye out today, and while I was out, the cell phone rang, it
was a friend of mine, who I had told that I may want to see what
"rotary" was about. He told me that today's meeting might be interesting
to me because I am volunteering to learn how to drive a "dragon boat"
www.midwestdragonboatfestival.com
<http://www.midwestdragonboatfestival.com/>    next week in Florida.

I said okay, yes I would like to go to the meeting, and he asked if I
could pick him up. ( he has had some recent surgery, and wanted some one
to drive) I told him I was in the sprite, and would stop home, get my
Pickup, and collect him up.  He said, PLEASE pick me up in the sprite.
So I did. It was fun to have this guy, an avid roadster man, in my car,
It was REALLY enjoyable to get to Rotary club, and get the positive
response from the members. MANY have, or have had Healeys, some even had
sprites. But the most interesting thing, came when a former Employer of
mine, approached me and told me he had had a 60 sprite, and it was one
of his favorite cars.  But then is when it got a bit weird, Bob told me
that his car was a 750cc car.  I told Bob that mine (originally was 948)
and that I only knew of 948, 1098, and 1275. He ARGUED with me to the
point of embarrassment and said that he still had the paper work on his
car, and would look it up.  I shruffed it off and said okay, but do me a
favor, and when you find out that your car had a 948, give me a call and
let me know.

LIST, was there a 750?  I sure as hell don't think so, but now im a
wonderin?