Re: Engine Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine Question
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:29:40 EST
In a message dated 3/29/04 7:31:30 PM, Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com writes:

> LIST, was there a 750?  I sure as hell don't think so, but now im a
> wonderin?

Of course not.   No more than there was an Austin Healey Midget that was
smaller than my Bugeye.   Some guy was actually arguing with me one evening
that
he had had one. You just have to sort of blow people like that off and let 'em
have their fantasies.   Their minds are like concrete--mixed up and
permanently set.   And since the subject car is no longer in evidence, a check
cannot be
made.   Sluff it off--you'll be less frustrated and they'll think they know
what they're talking about.   What harm?

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"