Not the 1st drive, but...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not the 1st drive, but...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:45:30 -0500
So, since we are in for a stretch of dismal weather here in
Connecticut, last night I drove the Sprite (with new fresh
shocks :-) ) the 27 miles to my storage garage to exchange
it for my '86 Mustang GT.  The Mustang needs attention, and
the Sprite just got his.

The Sprite's running well, in spite of some transmission
clash, and it's fun pulling away uphill from stop signs as
astonished sport compact drivers can't figure it out.  The
185-13 tires stick like glue and the new shocks silenced a
lot of noises.  Aggressive running near its limits is a
blast.  That's why I like this little car.  If only I fit it
better.

It was an amazing transformation driving the Mustang back
along the same road.  DRASTIC adjustment in driving
technique to keep from getting arrested.

A nice ride for a Monday night.