Re: Engine/Gearbox Removal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine/Gearbox Removal
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:14:14 EST
In a message dated 4/2/04 8:34:00 AM, kgb@frontiernet.net writes:

> Back in the days when I was still young, dumb, and reasonably flexible, I
> did mine with the aid of a tree limb, a rope, and the back bumper of my
> pickup.  It was an old Cornbinder with a manual throttle that could be set
> on "Creep".

Would you like to elucidate how you did this with an engine that weghed a lot
more than you did. It's okay to exaggerate and you HAVE done things that most
of us wouldn't attempt, but you really are pushing credibility here, Kate.
I can see the engine sitting on the ground with Kate hanging onto the other
end of the rope for dear life to keep from falling out of the tree.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"