Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)

Subject: Re: Cherry Picker? (little LBC)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 11:11:22 -0600
Cc: Guy Weller <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The cherry picker of which you speak, used to be readily available over here. It
seems the phone companies would sell their old trucks, with the old equipment
still attached. The problem was, idiots bought them. Said idiots got into
dangerous situations, such as power lines. Then the deceased idiots idiotic
family felt it was the phone companies fault, and sued. Now, you cant get one of
those trucks easily at all.
FWIW, my hoist has air tires and 2" hitch on it. When in the upright position,
it works like it was designed. If you need it somewhere else, you fasten the
chain to a loop welded on the upright, tip it back, and hook it to your car.
Down the road you go.............

Brad