RE: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Auto Accident Hits Too Close to Home
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:46:47 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Annice and Bob wrote:
"Jack, add our condolences on the loss of your friend.   As the driver of
both
a Bugeye and an SUV, I believe we can coexist, but it doesn't seem that
being
a good driver is much of a priority in today's society, and that is a
shame".

Same feelings here... and I also have an SUV... but I try hard to be
considerate to other drivers, irrespective of what they drive.

I have given up driving the Lotus Seven on the local freeways. Too many
tailgating, aggressive truck and SUV drivers. Too many inattentive drivers
in general. Scary when you ride in a Lotus 7. Don't think I would feel much
safer in a Spridget.

JLC in San Diego