Re: First drive!

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First drive!
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:52:40 -0500
For anyone that's taken that first drive in something they have built, we
can all appreciate your experience...

I honestly hate to admit that I've taken that drive under less then safe
conditions... you know... the no seat belt... Hell NO Seat... to funny... I
can remember as a kid driving my Hundred on a milk Crate... just to see if
it would run after I restored it... No kidding... here I was in this
beautiful black and tan 100... with all it's gleaming chrome and the wiring
was done... the carpet was in... but I'd left the seats over at a friends
shop where I was stitching them.... so here was this Milk crate... and off I
go... did I mention the brakes were'nt a 100%... sure was glad I worked on
that e-brake cable during the rebuild...

Thanks for the memory...

Keith ( don't try this at home... but if you do... your milage may vary )