Re: First drive!

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First drive!
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:10:12 -0500
There is something about first race cars and Healeys for that matter...

I've still got that 100.. I'll never sell it...  I did get divorced from the
first love thou... and ended up with her bugeye... that's the one I'm
selling...

As for the first race car... the Camaro... I have no idea what to do with
it... I've poured mega dollars in it and now it's just sitting while I race
the Berkeley.... Never did set a record at Bonneville with the Camaro... The
Berkeley on the other hand has tremendous potential... the record I set last
year was 24mph over the last record... and now we've gone to a bigger motor
and changed class's... so the new record is 223 Vs the 246 record I set last
year... I'm suspecting with another 100hp the car should be capable of
moving that record a bit.

Fun stuff....K