Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:53:01 -0700
Egad!

Another amorphous clone-car.  Looks just like a HondaToyotaKiaFordNissan.
And presented in a fetching silver, no less.

The new Mini looks like nothing else and comes in colors that can't be
rendered on a monochrome monitor.  We were at a hotel last week and I looked
across the parking lot to find our yellow Mini and noticed that virtually
every car in the lot between me and the Mini was some shade of gray/silver.
It was like old time TV!

Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick to death of silver/gray cars.

Glen