Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)

Subject: Re: Interesting car (NO LBC, but at least LC)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:29:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If you catch the rerun of Monster Garage this weekend, my TV Guide shows it at 5
pm on Friday. It is part one of a two part show. They are taking two crews, two
Scions, and each crew has to make theirs into a battle bot, along the lines of
the old Rock'em Sock'em Robots. I thought they looked pretty good getting ripped

Brad