Re: Dash Cover question

To: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>
Subject: Re: Dash Cover question
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:11:24 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Guy,

There is a manufacturer that produces a plastic cover which slips over
the top portion of the Midget dash.   As far as I know, they are
available only for the later model dash tops and I've only seen them
for left hand drive cars.

They are a good solution to a cracked dash if the cracks are limited to
the top area of the dash.  The cover is very easy to install and can be
installed  without removing the dash or the windscreen. Once installed,
one can not tell there is a cover there and the dash top looks like
new.

Kevin V.