Re: Engine/trans out

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Engine/trans out
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:59:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill L wrote:

> Hello Frank,
>
>        Paul A. says that we can do it faster than you! there will be
>        TWO of us, not just one, but i don't know what i'm doing..

I can and have done it faster, but tonight I was not in a hurry.
I started out just unbolting a few things and before I knew it, it was
out. My wife asked how it was going, I told her it's out.
She said you weren't out there an hour.
And I cleaned up the oil spill in that time too ;)
I can get them out in 20 minutes.
Kevin and I can get em out, replace a clutch and back in and running in
an hour fifteen if (when) we had to.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ