Re: Ford was Re: who's this guy?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ford was Re: who's this guy?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:48:25 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
I can't comment on Ford service at this point - I've only had my Ranger
since January, and in that time, I've done 2 oil changes, and that's it.
I'm doing a tuneup in a couple of weeks, partly because it's about due
(incl. coolant change which is overdue), and partly because the truck
needs to be inspected by the end of May.

OTOH, my fater has had his '96 (or '97? can't remember) Ranger since
new. He had some warranty issues with the front hubs/CV axles, but other
than that mostly regular maintenance. It's still going with 225K on it.

-=Chris