Re: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS

To: JNBrashear@garverengineers.com, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:01:30 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/29/2004 8:42:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
JNBrashear@garverengineers.com writes:
Does anyone know where his business is located so that next time I can
send him my parts order??  Thanks again,
Jack
.

Ed? Nice man?  Were you drinking too?  Just kidding, Ed is a very nice man
and you can email your parts orders to ed@justbrits.com.  Go to the Moss web
page, or consult your catalog for parts numbers and he will promptly mail your
parts at a discounted price.

I've bought many parts from Ed and I'm very happy with his parts and his
service.  Just don't pay any attention when he gets bitchy, it only happens
once a
month.

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the Declaration of Independence! You think it promises happiness?
No no no, it talks about the "pursuit of happiness." The PURSUIT! We've become
a nation of wimps! We think we're entitled to everything, we want to legislate
ourselves into some cozy little cocoon. Well, forget it, Nature Boy. There
are no guarantees. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.Jeff Melvoin, Northern
Exposure, Bolt from the Blue, 1994