RE: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:34:25 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net> i3TEZDRS030999
My thanks for the many responses I received from my questions on
pre-oiling a fresh 1275.  It seems just about all were in total
agreement.  I even had a response from a nice man named Ed at Just Brits
who implied that he would help me if I had bought my parts from him.
Does anyone know where his business is located so that next time I can
send him my parts order??  Thanks again,
Jack