Re: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS

To: JNBrashear@garverengineers.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pre-oiling a fresh 1275 rebuild - MANY THANKS
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:17:54 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/04 7:42:52 AM, JNBrashear@garverengineers.com writes:

> I even had a response from a nice man named Ed at Just Brits
> who implied that he would help me if I had bought my parts from him.
> Does anyone know where his business is located so that next time I can
> send him my parts order??

Jack:

I'm assuming you are kidding, but I'll put in a plug for Ed, anyway.   We
visited with him last July when we came east, and he was a delightful host.
He
is also hosting that other "list" for Spridgets, and it is very successful but
may be pretty expensive for Ed.   Although my business dealings with him have
been limited to a can of Busty (car was freshly finished when I met him),
others tell me he is a great person to deal with.

He is ed@justbrits.com among other screen names.
He is head A$$ for SpridgetASSn@justbrits.com
His website is www.justbrits.com and is one of the best--our car is there as
well as our vacation info.
He lives in Hinsdale IL 60521 (near Chicago).
Phone 630 325-6113

Bet you knew all that!!   Happy Spriting anyway.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"