Re: Seat Covers

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Covers
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:49:14 -0500 i4CMnEvL002760
I redid the 68 ones myself, they are not perfect, but not too bad. I used a
Moss kit. I have recently found a local upholstry shop that will recover my
frog seats back to original pattern, any scheme I want, for $50 more than the
covers Moss offers. Check out your local guys, see if they are willing to
tackle the seats. A little more money, a lot less headache.

YMMV

Brad