Re: Hey U.K. folks

To: <w.lists@verizon.net>, <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Hey U.K. folks
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:31:05 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The Sad truth about oil.
The US has so many fee's and taxes it's a scam.
Average Oil drillers will not even attempt to drill on land
in the US.
Like the cold war, the battle to use up everyones
oil supply but our own has been ongoing for awhile.
Just think if the middle east had zero oil, more than
likely we would not have boys over there.

The idea to develop  a car that burns clean fuel
also is nothing new.
Results show every time someone has such a car, he or she
also has a short life.

Answer is Money, money money.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]