Frank's Edition of Windows XP

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Frank's Edition of Windows XP
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:24:20 EDT
Subject: Windows XP NJ edition

Message:  Windas XP

Dear Consumas:

     It has come ta our attention dat a cupola copies of the Windows XP New
Joisey Edition may have been shipped outsida Joisey. If ya got one a dese,
youse may need some help unnerstanin da commands.

     Da Joisey edition may be recognized by da unique openin' screen. It
reads: "Windas XP", wit a background pitcha a Hoboken. When youse start da
program, instead a da usual stringy like music, you hear a little Springsteen.
It's
also shipped wit Sopranos screen sava.

     Please also note:

     Recycle bin is labeled "Newark"

     My Computer is called "My Friggin' Computa"

     The Inbox is referred to as "Da Trunk"

     Deleted items are referred to as "Wacked", "Erased" or "Rubbed Out"

     Control Panel is known as "The Bosses"

     Performing an "illegal operation" is known as "Enhancin' da Family
Business" and will actually maximize da program instead a shuttin' it down

     Hard Drive is referred to as "Da Turnpike on Da Way to Da Shore"

     Instead of an error message, "You Ain't Gonna Friggin' Believe Dis'"
pops up.

     Changes in Terminology in Da Joisey Edition:

     OK . . . . . . Sure ting

     Cancel . . . . Fugetaboutit

     Reset . . . . Startova

     Find . . . . Put a Contract Out On

     Browse . . . . Get a Looksee

     Back . . . . U-Toin

     Help . . . . Get Your Own Friggin' Ansa

     Stop . . . . Knock it Off

     Start . . . . Move it

     Settings . . . . Here's da Rules

     We regret any inconvenience it may have caused if you mistakenly got
copy of the Joisey Edition (not).

     You may return it to Microsoft for a replacement version.

    You gotta problem wit dat?