Healey project is home

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey project is home
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:34:50 -0400
My new to me BJ8 is home.
This car was never hit, has no dents, some easy to fix rust spots, and
even the seats are in tact.
It will be black over pink with a 289 Ford and a 5 speed tranny in a
couple months.
Very complete car.
I was told it is a 62, but it looks like a 67 to me.
Not that I am up on my Big Healeys but if anybody could shed some light
on this car, I would appreciate it.
It has roll up windows, little back seats, fold down top, and there is a
BJ8 at the end of the chassis ID.
Front badge says Austin Healey 3000 MKII
Anybody have a title for a big Healey?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ