Re: Radiator paint

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator paint
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:49:31 -0500
I can't comment on the Eastwood product, but I was once told that "radiator
paint" was supposed to be thinner and formulated to adhere without a primer.
The idea is to NOT insulate the fins and tank with a thick coat of nice
shiny enamel.  I'll admit, I use Krylon, but I try to just dust it on.

JohnD