Re: Radiator paint

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator paint
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:33:01 -0400
Grease seems like a good idea to me too Guy.  Especially as I plan to use
this car as a street legal vintage racer and it probably won't see much use
on the street.

That said, I think I'm going to try Charlie's idea and paint the leaves with
graphite impregnated paint.  The paint will provide protection from rust and
the graphite should make them pretty slippery.  :-)

Rick