Re: Re: Questions on a '75 Midget

To: <engl@accesscomm.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: Questions on a '75 Midget
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:59:04 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,
One front corner was slightly higher than the other so I put some spacing
washers between the spring pan and the "A" frame, where the 4 bolts are.
It has the effect of lowering that corner without altering the spring rate,
and the diagonally opposite rear corner comes up level.

Road handling has not been altered.

Guy