Re: Questions on a '75 Midget

To: "Bob" <engl@accesscomm.ca> information
Subject: Re: Questions on a '75 Midget
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:18:38 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

Do NOT listen to them. Yes this is the right list for the 1500 Midgets.
We are just as proud as they little kids are of their cars.

#2 Yes he said.

#3 Did you try removing all the vac lines from the carb and plugging
them?? just to verify it is a vacuum issue.

#4 They all do. You can replace the left rear, but it will do it all
over in a few months. Unless you carry around a 50% heavier "object"
than the driver, in the passenger seat.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe

believed to be clean.